You are about to build your dream home and we want to make this as fun and as smooth a process as possible!! In our initial consultation we can discuss and answer any questions you might have but here is a quick look on how the process goes:
- Discuss/Find available lot options- Larson Builders, Inc will buy the lot on a construction loan from the bank and you will buy it back from us when construction is complete
- Talk to your bank- see what you are qualified for so we have a budget in mind when looking at plans
- Look at plans/drawings. We have PLENTY of design plans for you to look at but if you have a particular one in mind just let us know and our architect can draw one up!
- Obtain financing at the bank- Larson Builders will obtain a construction note at a local bank- we can do this a few ways but typically we will carry the note, pay all the sub-contractors and all you have to do is customize your house!
- Meet with sub-contractors to pick out your wants/needs- Cabinets, counter tops, floor coverings, trim material, siding, stone… etc YOU PICK IT ALL OUT!! It’s completely customizable to your budget.
- Depending on the size of the home the process can take anywhere from 5-10 months. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction so nothing is ever rushed before you CLOSE ON YOUR DREAM HOME!
- We then give our customers a 1-year warranty and will make sure to come and fix/touch up anything you find is wrong after you move in